About Toyesi Heat Pumps
- Australian Manufactured
- Australian Designed
- Local Support
- Value For Money
- Long Life-cycle
- Quality Equipment & Parts
- Lifetime Serviceable Design
- Reduce Downtime with Local Support
- Proven Efficient & Economical Performance Right Across Australia
Want to talk to us about Toyesi heat pumps and how they began their journey way back in 1989 when it opened its first humble factory here in Sydney. Well since that time it has been a privilege to design, build, and in many cases install our commercial heat pumps, into hundreds of clients over the years right across Australia.
With a focus right from the beginning on providing the highest quality & economical heat pump & chiller solutions, a real pride of excellence seeped into the company and into the applied processes of their construction.
Toyesi offers value, today, tomorrow and well into the future.
Toyesi’s aim has always been to offer true long term value propositions in all the designs and builds that come out of our factory. Clients’ need to feel the value of a Toyesi Heat Pump long after the installation has been forgotten.
We quality 304 & 316 Stainless steel chassis, baked epoxy dipped Coils and provide internal segregation of critical components. We also select quality & proven readily available parts and components where possible for true ease of service.
Our mission is also to build truly versatile systems that offer our clients more than just an off the shelf product.
With a focus on premium quality, efficiency, serviceability and longevity over the cheap pricing and throw-away mentality.
Covering single function highly efficient heat pumps through to superior multi-function heat pumps with Smart Transthermal Technology.
- Heat Pumps and Chillers from 4 kW up to 300 kW capacity
- Heat Pumps that can be custom designed or even built on-site for difficult projects.
- Dedicated outdoor & in-plant designs for maximum reliability.
- All outdoor systems have front fans as standard to remove cold air reticulation issues.
- Transthermal Systems to manage energy capture & reuse, ventilation, dehumidification and much more.
Our designs are also built with old school mentality to make sure that they last the distance with units still in operation 10, 15 and 20 years on. This longevity coupled with our equipment designed to be as close to 100% recyclable as possible means we can offer a true “Green” solution.
It may cost a little more to focus on such quality in our builds, but our systems are designed to last. We have seen many of our units being purchased as second-hand systems, still at premium prices, showing that our units are still holding their true value.
Toyesi’s Market Focus
Click the links for more information about Toyesi.
There is no substitute for product life cycle
true long Life-Cycle efficiency and serviceability
Valued for Efficiency & Environmentally Friendly Solutions
Here at Toyesi, we are proud of our products and proud to have been recognised by different industries over the years.
- Recognised for Environment-Friendly Heat Pumps in the Swimming Pool Industry.
- Recognised internationally for our Energy Efficient Heat Pump Solutions
- Recognised for our Sustainable Leadership and our Energy Efficient Solutions in the HVAC & Climate Control industries
- And most recently being recognised for the Processes and our Innovations in the Building and Construction Industries.
The Future of Toyesi is in Thermal Energy Management
Trident Farm Fresh,
- Aquaculture & Horticulture
Turf Jet & Easy Lever
✓ Outdoor & In-plant Specialists
✓ Custom Engineered For You
✓ Supplying All Australia & NZ
✓ Heat Pumps (6kW to 300kW)
✓ Chillers (4kW to 210kW)
✓ Or True Reverse Cycle
✓ Energy Recovery Solutions
✓ Space Temperature Control
✓ Boosted COPs up to 10 Plus.
✓ Space Temperature Control
✓ Energy Storage & Reuse
✓ R&D Development
Image & Website Disclaimer
Need Help With Finances: Toyesi Heat Pumps are Supported by FlexiCommercial – Click Image for Project Calculator.
This website has been built with the best intentions to provide accurate information. If however you find an error or misleading information please do not hesitate to contact Toyesi so that we can correct these errors.
Images in this website have been either taken from our own images, provided by clients or sourced from official online image libraries. However, if you see an inappropriate, or copyright image that we should not be used please contact Toyesi so that we may remove and replace the offending image.
Thank you for your support in improving our website.