Heat Pump Services
Maintenance, Repair, Installation & Replacement
Heat Pump Service, Maintenance, Repair, Installation & Replacement
Heat Pumps are what we do
All Major Brands
In Australia, there are many different brands of heat pumps, all servicing different requirements. However, like all equipment, regular maintenance and service is the key to efficiency, performance and most importantly, longevity.
Toyesi has over 30 years of experience in designing, maintaining, servicing, building and installing heat pumps within the Australian market.
This expertise allows us to to be able quickly to assess any heat pump issue and provide exceptional service and advice to remedy the issue on hand.
Although Toyesi specialises in maintaining our own Toyesi band of heat pump, our knowledge is not limited there, we have the ability to work on or with most, if not all, of the major brands of heat pumps.
These may include:
- Stiebel Eltron
- Accent (Rheem)
- Evo Heat
- and many more.
PLANT & EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
Good housekeeping measures, improved maintenance and minor adjustments can subsequently produce significant long-term financial savings to equipment owners. Owners need to ensure that existing plants and services are operating and maintained as efficiently and as economically as possible, thus eliminating unnecessary consumption of energy. Regular maintenance is one sure way to ensure efficient operation of your heat pump, but Toyesi can offer basic to advanced servicing as required.
Maintenance & service actions that need to be considered include:
- Planned maintenance for efficient operation;
- Replacement of faulty plant and controls;
- Repair of refrigerant gas and water leaks;
- Regular refrigerant filter/drier replacement;
- Regular water filter replacement and/or cleaning;
- Regular inspections of control settings and operation;
- Maintaining proper water flow and chemical balance.
Advanced Typical Maintenance or Service Schedule
- Inspect and clear surrounding area;
- Inspect and clean outdoor finned coil (as applicable);
- Inspect and clean condensate drain pan and ports;
- Inspect and clean / backwash pool filters, skimmer baskets and hair lint box;
- Inspect outdoor fan operation and blade clearances;
- Inspect in-plant fan operation and adjust belt tension;
- Inspect and repair refrigerant leaks;
- Inspect and notify water plumbing leaks;
- Inspect and adjust water flow balance valve and safety flow switch;
- Inspect and test safety switches and thermal overloads (as applicable);
- Inspect and test de-ice and anti-freeze controls and temperature sensors;
- Inspect and adjust thermal expansion valve superheat (as applicable);
- Inspect electrical supply voltage to the unit;
- Inspect electrical connections, cables, switches and relay contacts;
- Inspect motor amperage of compressor and fan motor;
- Inspect and adjust the calibration of COP needle gauge;
- Inspect for abnormal corrosion & treat (as applicable).