HAVC Job Opportunities
For HAVC Jobs in Sydney & Career Opportunities.
HAVC Jobs Sydney
There are currently no vacancies.
Toyesi is a small Australian manufacture located in Sydney’s West. We pride ourselves on long term employee relationships, and where both staff and management try to work together in providing excellence to our customers.
Not only in the products we manufacture, but also in the service we provide. This may include after hours support, phone support and on site visits to our clients.
Being a small company does not mean we cannot compete with the larger companies. It means that we all must be multi-skilled, multi-tasking and willingness to do more than just our job description.
Peter Savtchenko, Toyesi’s Owner, leads by example by being Toyesi’s Head Engineer, Sales Support, Serviceman, Installer and can even build the units from design, fabrication through to delivery & installation. Yet still be willing to clean the toilets when it needs doing. He even has his mobile number on every unit he makes for after hour phone support.
Markets & industries include:
- The Pool Industry – Commercial, Swim Centres & Resorts etc.
- Aquaculture & Horticulture
- Energy Management – Heat Loads, Thermal Dynamics, Water Dynamics.
- Building & Construction, Mining & Process Systems
- Controls & Smart Transthermal Technologies.
- Heat Pumps, Hot Water Heat Pumps, Chillers, Geothermal, Multi-Function Systems.
- Engineering Ideas – Turf Jet for turf management & Easy Lever
So if you are the type of person who is looking for a challenge and can add great value to the business we may just want to hear form you.
HAVC Jobs Sydney, Opportunities & Career Opportunities
We are often on the lookout for:
- Sales People & Sales Agents– People who know or have sold into Pool industry, Aquatic, Architectural, building and construction, specifiers, horticulture & Aquaculture.
- Metal Workers – experience in folding, cutting, drilling of stainless steel cabinetry.
- Refrigeration or Air condition Engineer & Mechanics – for building systems, designing systems, service and installation.
- Apprentices – Learn skills in Metal Working or Refrigeration.
- Accounts & Administration – Book keeping, answering phones, procurement, Accounts payable & receivable and similar duties. Versatility & broad skill sets preferred.
- Marketing & Graphic Designers – SEO skills, web page design, brochure designs and designing campaigns.
ARC Licences, White Cards, Fork Lift Licenses, Drivers Licences are all greatly adventurous.