Regardless if you are operating an aquarium or an aquaculture venture, controlling animal or plant optimum temperatures helps in maintaining good health and increasing growth potential.
Toyesi’s Trident Aquaculture heat pumps & chillers are designed to manage true reverse-cycle temperature control, meaning our system will manage the heating and cooling as required to maintain your aquatic ideal pre-set temperature range.
- Australian designed & Australian made since 1989.
- Outdoor Placement or Inplant Placement options.
- Designed for both Fresh & Salt Water Applications
- Easy to operate, economical to run & serviceable for life.
- Built in Sydney, but designed so that your local specialist can install, maintain and service our equipment keeping downtimes to a minimum.
- Readily available local parts meaning NO long waits for overseas parts to arrive.
Trident Aquaculture Solutions Include:
- TAC – Trident Aquaculture Range (6 kW – 80 kW)
- TCL – Cleanable Aquaculture Range – Ideal for Shellfish applications
- WTW – Water to Water Range – Energy transfer & Geothermal
When you are dependent on your commercial heat pump’s performance and reliability, as your business livelihood is directly linked and paramount to your business success, you can trust that Toyesi’s units will be there for you. With COPs ranging from 5 to 8, depending on weather and water temperatures, the Toyesi ranges offer superior dependability that will keep your tanks temperature controlled all year round.