Pool Heat Pumps Sydney
30 Years of Pool Heat Pumps Sydney
Toyesi is celebrating its 30th year this year and I wanted to write a story on some of the builds that Toyesi had installed in Sydney. However, looking through the archives over the last 30 years to find some awesome pictures and the stories to go with them, I simply had just to many pool heat pumps projects in Sydney to choose from, let alone other related projects.
So Following is just an assortment of the wonderful pool heat pumps projects we have had the privilege to work on. From Standard heat pumps to full customised setups covering dehumidification and energy management solutions.
In fact Dehumidification, Indoor Set Ups, Energy Management & Sound Attenuation options is what Toyesi have become renown for.
The benefit of being a pool heat pump manufacturer in Sydney is the diversity of projects we can cater for. Rather than an off the shelf product, which has its place, being able to tweak, modify, and build to specification adds some true benefits to our clients.
- Always built for a given project
- Built with maximum project efficiency in mind
- Local Australian support and parts
- Assorted sizes from 4 kW to 300 kW in both outdoor & indoor configurations.
- Built and tested in Australian conditions
- Although Sydney based, we supply all across Australia.
- On site builds, service and maintenance
- We are not just importers and sellers, we are the engineers behind the equipment we sell.
With such diversity Toyesi has become experts at estimating heat loads, analysing critical project details, recommendations and the go to people for custom projects.
- Swimming pools & Swimming Schools
- Aquaculture & Horticulture projects
- Humidification & Energy management
- Research & Development
- Council Pools & large commercial pools
- Concrete testing & other commercial projects
- Hot water boosting & Chilling projects
- Multi-function heat pumps
- & our newest Transthermal Technology taking the humble heat pump to the next level.
Toyesi heat pumps do cost a little more. But our attention to detail, engineering know how and our tacit knowledge has created Toyesi the place many of our opposition know as the go to place when you need the job done right. First time.
We have been amazed over the years by how many projects we have lost to lower priced opposition solutions, just to be called back 1 to 2 years latter by the same customer, and asked to come and fix the installation and to put our equipment in.
Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for. And the joy of low price is long forgotten when you face the bitterness of poor performing equipment.
Benefits of Toyesi Heat Pumps
With increasing demands on cost reduction, and increased outputs Toyesi has put a lot of extras into our equipment to ensure a longer lifespan and trouble free production solutions that are serviceable for a lifetime.
Some Key Benefits:
- 304 & 316 Stainless steel chassis
- Baked on Epoxy coated coils for longevity
- Full metal titanium inner & outer heat exchnagers – Does not suffer PVC leakages and cracking
- Internal safeties to prevent high pressure and low pressure issues
- Water flow switch to prevent the unit over heating with no flow.
- Water balance kit to allow for a well balanced, efficient system.
- Reverse cycle defrost
- Reverse cycle temperature control for dead band temp control
- Out door units all come with front fan to prevent cold air cycling
- Only system designed and built with true indoor or plant room set up.
- and so much more
Sample collection of Toyesi & Trident Heat Pumps and Chillers..
If you want to now how Toyesi and its Affiliates can help you and your business increase energy efficiency, reduce running costs or minimise your waste energy then give us a call.
Contact us on 02 9679 9400 or by email email@example.com and we can discuss how we can best assist you in your projects.